Monday, January 4, 2010

2009....

In The Clouds, I chose this artwork because I like The colors. I think this artwork is successful because of my original design. I would maybe do some different tessellations with the same colors.
In the lights, I like this one because it is a very nice picture of me,and it reminds me of taylor swift. I think it's successful because of the background and the lighting. I would take more pictures maybe of different people but in the same lighting.
Sippin' On Coconut Juice, I like this picture because it reminds me of my cruise to the carribbean. I think it is successful because of the lighting, the lighting is beautiful in the carribbean. I would take more  pictures of trees and stuff.

Lastly, my new  year's resolution is to have a fun and good year.

No comments: