Monday, November 23, 2009

Portraiture and identity

Lost In Paradise
Dazed And Confused
Aqua Man To The Rescue!
Walkin' On The Sun
Sippin' On Coconut Juice
Cheers
1. These pictures can be described by fun and comical.
2. These people I got to meet on my cruise to the Caribbean. You get to know people when you're stuck on a ship with them for a week. These people, Graydon and Chris, were more interesting than my grandma and my fam. They were very entertaining to photograph.
3. I learned that people you meet for the very first time can be very friendly and outgoing. You get to learn a lot about them, like how much fun they like to have. I learned that Chris's family has lots of money. I also learned that Canadians say " get on the boat" very strangely.
4. The easy part of photographing Chris and graydon was that they weren't afraid to be humorous. They were naturally silly acting. So that made it easy to photograph silly pictures of them.
5. The biggest challenge of photographing them was not making the pictures blurry. The ship we were on tended to rock a little bit, and it seemed every time I wanted to take a picture the boat would rock! Another problem was the lighting. The lighting on the ship was not very good, but the lighting on the islands was beautiful.
6. My favorite picture was Walkin' On The Sun. I liked this picture because it was humorous. I also liked the lighting on the island. There's water on his arm, I thought that made the picture very interesting as well.

No comments: