Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Me!




Title: Woah.


Nathan, that's the name with an a, not an e.

I'm interested in music, movies, art, and other random things. My favorite type of art is usually street art.
I've had many different careers that I want to pursue. One, would be to photograph skateboarding or snowboarding. I've always wanted to do this, because skateboarding interests me. Sadly, I'm not too hot at it. I also want to be an actor. Theater is the only school activity I take part in. I also have thought about being a chef recently...
I have many favorite movies. For example, Little Miss Sunshine, and the Dark Knight (mostly for heath ledger). What I like about art is that it's all expression, you can make whatever you want to and it can be successful. 
I took this class because my mom was a photographer, and I wanted to pick up skills like she has.




No comments: